Business Office Clerk
Immediate Opening at the Wyoming Tribune Eagle
- Business Office Clerk
- Must Have Some Accounting Background & Skill Set
- Must Have The Ability To Be Self-Motivated
- Posses Effective Presentation Skills
- Good Oral & Written Comprehension
- Deduct Reasoning
- Excellent Clerical Skills
- Must Have Strong Work Ethic
- Salary is Negotiable
- 1-3 Years Work Experience
ROLE SUMMARY: Is responsible for the daily accounting tasks of Cheyenne, Wy. business location.
- Supports the department manager with accounts, requests for data and information to customer base
- Partners with the business manager to provide information needed to operate the business.
- Works closely with the department manager to ensure accurate recording of business transactions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Thunderbird Needed
- Ability to Learn Other Relevant Software Programs
- The fringe benefits include medical (split between employer and employee)
- Dental and Vision Options (employee paid)
- There are three company-sponsored benefits including short term disability, long term disability, and a term life insurance policy
- The company pays for these six major holidays ( Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day)
- Employees accrue 3.33 hours of paid leave per pay period in the first year of employment (80 Hours) and increasing to 5.0 hours per pay period (120 hours) after their one year anniversary of employment
- The company has the option of making a discretionary match to the 401k retirement plan after year’s end
- High School Diploma with 1 years Experience in Professional Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wyoming Tribune Eagle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click "Apply Now" to apply!!