Direct Service Professional
Treasure Abilities LLC is hiring a Full-Time:
- DIRECT SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
We are a small organization looking for self driven individuals to provide daily living skills training and community services to individuals with developmental disabilities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Accompanying individuals to appointments and community activities
- Communication and documentation
- Training in areas of Daily living such as, hygiene, healthy living skills, medication assistance, cooking, cleaning, leisure time activities, out of town trips, etc.
- Some shifts are sleep shifts. Services may be performed one-on-one or in a group. They may be provided in the community, in our office or in the homes of individuals served.
- Looking for part-time and full time staff.
- Must have a valid driver license, a dependable mode of transportation with current registration and insurance. Must be able to pass a DFS/DCI background check.
- Will provide training in CPR/First Aid, Medication Assistance and all other necessary training's.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts.
Please contact us with any further questions. This is an exciting and fun field.
About Treasure Abilities LLC:
We provide individualized community services to individuals with developmental disabilities. Our agency provides services which assist an individual in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and/or other services.
Treasure Abilities LLC is an equal opportunity employer.