The Town of Wamsutter is now seeking EMT's, hiring immediately.
Full and Part Time positions available.
This is a position through the Town of Wamsutter with competitive wages.
Full time EMT will be required to cover 40 hours per week paid and will be expected to cover some \on call shifts, to be discussed upon hiring. Preference will be given to higher certified EMT.
Part time EMT will be scheduled not more than 29 hours paid per week and will be expected to cover a minimum of 58 paid hours per month with up to 12 hours on call per shift.
Successful Candidate will:
· Be required to be in Wamsutter during their shift
· Possess Wyoming EMT or higher certification
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. without assistance
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
· Respond to ambulance calls and transport to appropriate medical facilities, perform rig checks, stock supplies, and perform other duties as assigned.
Crew quarters will be available as needed. The preferred candidate will have 6 months or more of experience.
The Town of Wamsutter is an Equal Opportunity Employer