Salway Painting needs experienced full-time PAINTERS to join our staff!
- 1-3 Years' Experience
- Residential & Commercial
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pay depends on experience
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
Examples of Painter responsibilities:
- Paint the interiors of apartments, condos, townhomes and other multi-family dwellings as required
- Work with other construction professionals, such as carpenters, electricians and plumbers, to prepare units for lease
- Protect all nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping
- Collaborate with other professional painters on larger jobs
- Practice self-supervision on small jobs and ensure you complete each project in an efficient, timely manner
- Match paint samples for touch-ups and other small projects
- Meet with property managers to discuss color and finish options as well as other design details for leasing spaces
We are looking for a variety of enthusiastic, motivated people to join our growing team! Our Cheyenne based projects require qualified applicants with verifiable field experience.
We look forward to having you join our team!
Salway Printing is an equal opportunity employer.
About Salway Painting:
We are a full-service residential and commercial painting service contractor located in Cheyenne, WY. We work very hard at making sure our employees deliver the highest quality of work possible to insure that the customer is happy.
Established in 2008, Salway Painting is a locally owned company striving to build new relationships and achieve growth through customer satisfaction and referrals
Our goals can be summed up in one simple statement -- "Plan each Project around Safety, Service, and Satisfaction - for a lasting partnership."
Click “Apply” to Apply Now! (after you enter your contact details and resume you will be provided a phone number to arrange an interview)