Full-Time Commercial Loan Officer
FirsTier Bank, a community-focused financial institution, is searching for experienced Commercial Lending Officers to join our team in our Nebraska & Wyoming Branches.
Nebraska Branches include potential positions in Kearney, Elm Creek, Holdrege, and Kimball. Wyoming Branches include potential positions in Upton and our newest location in Downtown Cheyenne, which recently opened in 2021.
· Health, Vision, Dental, Disability, 401k, FSA
· Holidays, PTO, Bonus opportunities
This role will actively seek out new customer opportunities by developing relationships within the community and exploring their banking needs. This role will maintain and service assigned portfolios and appropriately cross-sell other Bank products. Close customer contact will be maintained to ensure continued satisfaction and to anticipate additional financing options.
· Build and maintain a commercial loan portfolio with emphasis on commercial and consumer lending.
· Prospect and source lending/deposit opportunities
· Effectively negotiate loan structuring and pricing of credit requests
· Emphasize sound underwriting with focus on loan policy and compliance
· Deliver high-quality credit presentations through analytics and market analysis
· Guide customers through the loan application process and provide exceptional customer service
· Maintain extensive knowledge of Bank policies and procedures
· Monitor existing loans to ensure complete compliance
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or another related field is preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of commercial lending experience and proven track record of business development
· Ability to build rapport with customers
· Strong analytical and mathematical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FirsTier knows what it takes to bring quality people on board. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and an attractive benefit package with regular bonus opportunities.
FirsTier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer with various locations throughout Nebraska, Wyoming, and Colorado