Administrator / CDL Operator / Field Supervisor / Mechanic / Technicians
ENAIS is now seeking an Administrator, CDL Operator, Field Supervisor, Mechanic & Technicians hiring immediately.
The location of work is in Rawlins Wy.
The CDL Operator Equipment Technician will be part of a team responsible for the safe and proper execution of Evergreen North America across all services lines. The CDL Operator Equipment Technician will be responsible for the transportation of industrial cleaning equipment and materials to and from all job sites. You will perform industrial services with the team while at customer sites.
- Drives company vehicles with valid license. If DOT driver, complies with all DOT regulations and record-keeping
- Safely operates and maintains assigned truck
- Promotes the company's business by conducting work assignments in a professional safe manner
- Complete daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Adheres to Federal, State and Company regulations
- Responsible for hook-up and breakdown of equipment using proper tools and procedure
- When not driving, will perform a range of general laboring duties with the industrial cleaning team
- Completes service log, service receipts and other paperwork associated with the work performed
- Cleans up work area and equipment after work is complete
- Ensures quality company standards
- Performs all other duties assigned
- Provides direct supervision, coordination and continuity to the assigned crew, and necessary communication from dispatch through the Division Operations Manager.
- Performs Hazard Recognition Awareness to remove all hazards from the workplace.
- Supervises the assigned personnel, equipment, material and subcontractors for the assigned work.
- Ensures work performance is planned and coordinated according to work plan schedule, quality, budget and safety objectives.
- Maintains the project work-site in a safe and environmentally sound condition per DOT, EPA and OSHA requirements.
- Supervise assigned Evergreen personnel and subcontractors. Initiate corrective action for unsatisfactory performance in accordance with company regulations.
- Properly prepare work in advance with regards to equipment layout and hookup requirements and assigned crew work lists for setup, processing, rig-down and decontamination.
- Ensure equipment is received and maintained in good working condition throughout the job. Report all deficiencies as they arise to dispatch and/or Division Operations Manager.
- Initiate corrective action for any unsafe or environmentally unsound condition. Report situation in accordance with company regulations and procedures.
- Provide complete and accurate Job Service Receipts and Job Logs to required Evergreen managers/salesman.
- Carryout all company policies.
- Monitor morale of personnel and endeavor to maintain a high level and “can do” attitude.
- Maintain working knowledge of current, applicable regulations.
- Maintain a problem solving attitude and attempt to procure additional work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
- Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide helper functions to include, but are not limited to, hydroblasting chemical cleaning, vacuum and sewer truck operating, tank cleaning, dewatering and other work assignments.
- Load hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned jobs. Hook up and break down hoses using proper tools, gaskets and Teflon tape.
- Clean up work area and equipment after work is completed. Assist in maintaining a safe, clean work place, change room, locker area and customer’s facility.
- Promote safety through own actions and work habits. Report all accidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles or other job personnel to supervisor immediately.
- Perform Hazard Recognition Awareness to remove all hazards from the workplace.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor and management personnel.
- Develop a basic working knowledge of all equipment that is utilized in performing assigned duties.
- Handles purchase order requests through the A/P process
- Handles branch billing and customer relations
- Codes and submits payroll hours to the payroll department
- Verify payroll/billing hours against customer time tracking system
- Meeting monthly closing schedule
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Answers phone and greets walk-ins
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions
Evergreen North America is a leading provider of environmental and industrial cleaning solutions to the downstream and midstream energy, industrial and chemical sectors. With a customer-centric culture and employees committed to safety, integrity, accountability, and adaptability, we serve a diverse set of end markets, including refining, power generation, petrochemical, manufacturing, mining, waste-to-energy and paper at locations throughout the United States. Our Engineered Solutions Group can design cost / time saving solutions that include Vapor Control, Chemical Cleaning, Tank Cleaning, Water Treatment, Hydro-excavation, Explosive De-Slagging, Abrasive Blasting, Boiler Cleaning, Hydro-cutting, Vacuum Services, and Hydro-Blasting to support turnarounds and daily work as stand-alone or as a fully integrated solution.
Evergreen North America Industrial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.