CDL Driver / Diesel Mechanic
Coyote Sanitation is Hiring Now!
- CDL DRIVER
- DIESEL MECHANIC
CDL Driver Job Summary:
Residential Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of residential household waste or recyclable material. Driver will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when trucks reach legal load capacity. Driver safely maneuvers vehicle in residential environments. Navigates high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Operates vehicle in accordance with Coyote Sanitation Safety and Life Critical Rules, OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) and DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and documents checks utilizing the standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report).
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Route Manager or Dispatch and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
- Hold a current Class A or B Commercial Drivers License with an air brake endorsement.
Pay: Up to $20 an hour to start, based on experience. Willing to Train!
Job Type: Full Time
Diesel Mechanic Requirements and Qualifications:
- Capability to perform diagnosis, maintenance and repair of Class 8 trucks
- Provide quality and cost effective maintenance for our customers
- Ability to complete all necessary repair orders
- Safely move trucks/equipment to/from shop and yard area
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Computer experience
- Experience as a Diesel Technician or accredited technical school
- High School Diploma/GED or graduation from accredited technical school
- Valid driver's license required
Pay: Starting $22/hr depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits At Coyote Sanitation - each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Major Medical, Vision & Dental.
About Coyote Sanitation:
Enjoy all the area has to offer – from world class hunting and Fishing to hiking and mountain biking. Expand your career with a family-owned company that has been in business since 2008. Work where you live, and be home every day after work. No state income tax. No commuter traffic.
Join our Coyote Sanitation team, we specialize in waste removal in NE, WY & CO. An industry leader since 2010. When you drive for Coyote Sanitation, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe. Our mechanics keep everything running and are second to none. Every employee knows they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making Coyote Sanitation a leader in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth, and are home at night and on the weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, click "APPLY" to Apply Now!