Statewide Fiscal Administrator
Career Opportunity: STATEWIDE FISCAL ADMINISTRATOR Click Learn More to Apply Now!
Join one of Wyoming’s most innovative nonprofits as the Statewide Fiscal Administrator in Cheyenne. This position plays a key role in supporting the financial component of the organization and performing duties associated with basic bookkeeping, A/P, A/R, and monthly reconciliations. A flexible person who thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing tasks, projects, and timelines, will excel in this position.
ABOUT CLIMB WYOMING
For more than 35 years, Climb Wyoming has helped low-income single mothers discover self- sufficiency through career training and placement. To date, the program has helped more than 2,000 families reach self-sufficiency, the effects of which will be felt for generations to come. The basis of the Climb model is a job training and placement program, but there is more to permanent life change than getting a job. Essential elements of the Climb model include skills that ensure successful relationships on the job and in the home.
- Exceptionally accurate and detail-oriented in your daily work
- Highly proficient in bookkeeping, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Skilled at managing competing priorities and deadlines
- An excellent communicator
- Adaptable to changing tasks and responsibilities
- Highly organized and skilled at planning and anticipating
- Effective at working collaboratively within a team
- Skilled in working efficiently to manage ongoing system needs, while responding to immediate support requests from a variety of individuals in the organization
- An organization that requires consistent open, direct communication from all staff
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our participants, which includes high-quality operational support to the organization
- Committed to learning and ongoing personal development
- Associate degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the nonprofit sector is preferred
- Position reports to the Statewide Fiscal Manger
- Full-time 40-hour/week position with a salary range of $38,000-$42,000 with benefits
- Position closes 10/16/2020
- Climb Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click LEARN MORE to APPLY NOW for this position or for more information. Please include your resume and cover letter.