Carbon County Attorney’s Office is seeking a Full-Time Legal Assistant, hiring now.
Include and require but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain confidentiality
- General clerical duties
- Type and draft legal documents
- Use office computer skills
- Set court appointments and hearings
- Work with public and law enforcement
- Excellent client and co-worker interaction
- Excellent grammar
- Ability/ desire to learn in a fast paced environment
Previous legal experience is preferred but not required.
Working hours: 40 hours a week Monday through Friday 8 A.M – 5 P.M
- Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute (WPM) with accuracy
- Business attire is required
- Background check
Commensurate with experience and abilities with a minimum starting salary of $33,000 annually.
- Full County Benefits are offered
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
Carbon County Attorney’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply Please Click “Learn More”!